Two Creative Recipes for a Thanksgiving Chicken Feast
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about your dinner menu. Whether you are hosting a dinner for your family, or just prepping for a cozy dinner at home, a delicious Thanksgiving roast chicken is one of the must-have dishes. But beyond the simple roast, there are so many creative ways to prepare turkey and chicken dishes. Here, we’ve gathered two of our top choice recipes for an unforgettable Thanksgiving dinner.
Thanksgiving Roast Chicken
This classic recipe is sure to please everyone. The savory and sweet flavors of the herbs, onions, and potatoes are sure to tantalize your taste buds. Plus, being in the oven for a few hours gives the chicken a crispy skin and succulent flavor.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Sear until golden brown and transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion, garlic, potatoes, celery, herbs, and red pepper flakes to the pan and stir until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Nestle the chicken into the skillet, skin side up. Top with the onion and potato mixture.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve the roasted chicken with the vegetables and enjoy.
Delicious Turkey Breast with Mustard Sauce
This simple yet flavorful recipe is guaranteed to be a hit. The sharpness of the mustard sauce goes so well with the richness of the buttery turkey. Plus, with some crusty bread, your Thanksgiving dinner will be complete.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, and garlic.
- Rub the turkey breast with the mixture, making sure to coat evenly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the turkey breast to the skillet, skin side down. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Flip the turkey breast and cook for another 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Transfer the cooked turkey breast to a plate and let rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with the mustard sauce and enjoy!
Here are some answers to commonly asked questions about Thanksgiving chicken recipes:
What is the best type of turkey to use for a Thanksgiving roast?
The best type of turkey to use for a Thanksgiving roast is fresh, not frozen. Fresh turkey is sure to give you juicy, tender meat and crispy skin. Look for a turkey that is pre-brined, which makes it more flavorful.
What is the best way to cook a turkey breast?
The best way to cook a turkey breast is to use a combination of high heat and low heat cooking methods. For example, sear the turkey breast in a skillet over medium-high heat to get some golden brown color, then finish cooking in a 350F oven until the turkey is cooked through. This way, you’ll get juicy, flavorful turkey every time.
No matter what kind of creative turkey or chicken dish you choose to make, you’re sure to make some wonderful memories this Thanksgiving.
If you are looking for Pin on Recipes: Chicken and Turkey you’ve came to the right page. We have 5 Images about Pin on Recipes: Chicken and Turkey like Thanksgiving Roast Chicken | Recipe in 2021 | Thanksgiving main dish and also Pin on Recipes: Chicken and Turkey. Here you go:
Smithfield Brand Spiral Hams Product Review | Spiral Ham, Ham Glaze
Do not miss The chance to turn intoA skilled culinary artist comfortable with Cooking products from Clickbank! With hundreds An abundance of mouth-watering culinary creations ready to be tested, you will never run out of ideas for new and tasty dishes. Get Clickbank’s recipe product now by clicking the button below and enjoy the sensation of cooking easily and fun!
Pin On –Chicken And Turkey Dinner Ideas | Poultry Recipes
Do not forget to check out The occasion to transformA talented cook familiar with Recipe products from Clickbank! With a vast selection of of delicious recipes ready to be tested, You’ll never run out of suggestions for new and mouthwatering culinary creations thanks to these recipe products. Obtain Clickbank’s recipe creation now by clicking the link beneath and enjoy the delight of preparing meals easily and enjoying yourself!
Thanksgiving Roast Chicken | Recipe In 2021 | Thanksgiving Main Dish
Do not miss The opening to transformA proficient cook confident with Food products from Clickbank! With hundreds of delicious recipes ready to be tested, You will never be short of inspiration for fresh and mouthwatering dishes with the recipe products. Get Clickbank’s cooking creation today by clicking the button beneath and savor the delight of cooking with ease and having fun!
292 Best POULTRY (Chicken/Turkey/etc) Images On Pinterest | Backyard
Do not forget to check out The opening to evolve intoA talented cook confident with Recipe products from Clickbank! Offering an extensive range of A plethora of tempting culinary creations ready to be tested, You’ll never be out of inspiration for fresh and tasty dishes thanks to these recipe products. Obtain Clickbank’s culinary item now with a simple click the tab beneath and savor the thrill of preparing meals easily and having fun!
Pin On Recipes: Chicken And Turkey
Do not miss The occasion to transformA talented cook at home with Food products from Clickbank! Offering an extensive range of A multitude of mouth-watering recipes ready to be tested, You won’t ever be short of inspiration for new and mouthwatering culinary creations with these recipe collections. Acquire Clickbank’s recipe product now with a simple click the link beneath and enjoy the delight of preparing meals with ease and having fun!